I am working on a gift for my mother-in-law Dawn with the help of a beautiful soul named Carly. She lost her son Christian to Hydrocephalus. Now she writes the names of angels in the sand. My heart aches for her loss.
I submitted the names of my sister-in-laws, Ashley and Ariel, Two beautiful little girls that were taken from the world in such a terrible way. I am so thankful to Carly for what she does for families all over the world.
Here are the photos taken by Carly on Christians Seashore (Mullaloo Point),a beach in Australia where she writes the names in the sand.
I submitted the names of my sister-in-laws, Ashley and Ariel, Two beautiful little girls that were taken from the world in such a terrible way. I am so thankful to Carly for what she does for families all over the world.
Here are the photos taken by Carly on Christians Seashore (Mullaloo Point),a beach in Australia where she writes the names in the sand.



No comments:
Post a Comment